New Consumer Portal Overview
We are excited to announce that the Consumer Portal has an updated look! On June 23rd, 2018, we introduced a refreshed user interface in your Consumer Portal that will improve your overall experience and make managing your benefits even easier.
While most of the new Portal will still be familiar to you, there are a few features that will be in new places, and we want you to be able to find your way around quickly and easily. Here is a brief overview of the new Consumer Portal design and instructions on how to find important information and features.
HOME PAGE: This is the first thing you will see when you log in to your account. Some of the changes include the following:
- Wider design for improved readability
- New Message Center tab in main menu
- Movement of ‘I Want To’ and ‘Available Balance’ sections to the center of the home page
- New ‘Tasks’ section
- Movement of ‘Quick Links’ section to the bottom of the home page
Hover over the numbered hotspots on the image below for more details!
ACCOUNTS PAGE: While most of the menu pages are remaining the same, the Accounts page has a few added features.
First, if you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) and are currently investing a portion of your HSA funds, a more robust view of your investment activity, portfolio, and performance will be available in your Consumer Portal. To manage or change your investments, you will still need to access the investment portal, but all ongoing information regarding your investments will be more easily available within your Consumer Portal.
ACCOUNTS PAGE: Also on the Accounts page, you will now find your Account Statements. These are also available under the new MESSAGE CENTER menu option.
MESSAGE CENTER: Under the new Message Center menu, you will find a few things:
- A history of all messages sent to you from 24HourFlex. These include requests for more information, claim confirmations, overdue documentation notices, and more.
- The option to Update Notification Preferences and set up email or text alerts for important account communications.
- Your account statements.
Everything else aside from the above items is remaining the same. We hope that you are as excited about these updates as we are and that they continue to provide improved usability and account management for you.