How to Download and Submit a Transaction Dispute Form

When to Use a Transaction Dispute Form

If an invalid transaction occurs on your 24HourFlex Debit Card, you may dispute it by submitting a Transaction Dispute Form. A Transaction Dispute Form should be submitted in the following scenarios:

  1. A unrecognized transaction occurred that you did not authorize
  2. Your card was charged for a product or service incorrectly (e.g. charged twice, overcharged, etc.)

A Transaction Dispute Form should not be used as supplemental documentation when filing claims to 24HourFlex or submitted to dispute why a transaction was approved or denied.

How to Find and Download a Transaction Dispute Form

To download a Transaction Dispute form, you will need to follow these steps.

STEP 1: Go to and log in to your 24HourFlex Consumer Portal. If you have never logged in to your account before or need help logging in, click here.


STEP 2: From the home page of your account, click on the TOOLS & SUPPORT tab in the menu at the top.

Online Administration

STEP 3: From the Tools & Support page, you should see the Transaction Dispute Form under DOUMENTS & FORMS on the right side. Click on Transaction Dispute Form to view and download the form.


How to Submit Your Transaction Dispute Form

Once you download and fill out the Transaction Dispute Form, fax or mail the completed form to the following location:

Cardholder Services
P.O. Box 7235
Sioux Falls, SD, 57117-7235

Fax Number: (954) 377-0072

You must submit the Transaction Dispute Form within 90 days of the date of the original transaction settlement date. As long as the Form is valid and received within 90 days of the transaction date, you will receive a provisional credit to your account within 10 business days.