When do we need a receipt?
- When your expense is not equal to a standard copay amount (multiple of $5).
- When you have a vision or dental related expense.
- When your purchase is not cleared through an IIAS merchant.
- When filing a claim for reimbursement.
When do we not need a receipt?
- When your expense matches a standard copay amount (multiple of $5).
- When your expense is recurring.
- When your expense is cleared through an IIAS merchant.
What happens when you don’t send in a receipt?
- By law, we are required to suspend the card.
- After approximately 45 days with no receipt, the expense is set to be repaid.
The Official Word: §1.125-6 : Substantiation Requirements : http://www.irs.gov/irb/2007-39_IRB/ar14.html
Other Helpful Topics: Login, Change Login, App Login, Chat, Overview, File a Claim, Card Status, Replacement Cards/Lost or Stolen Cards, Dependent/Spouse Cards, HSA Tax Statements, HSA Transaction, HSA Fees, Upload Receipts, Making Repayments, Direct Deposit, FSA Store, RMI, Update Notification Preferences, Eligible Expenses, File HRA Claim, Card Use Verification, Downloading the Mobile App, App Overview, Why Ask For Receipts?, Preparing For Legendary Service.